Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Copper Bronze look

Hey Chicas! I was bored this afternoon so I played around with some of my single e/s. (yes, i took a break with my wales palette. haha) Here's the look....




*Eyes closed*



*Eyes opened*





*more close-up look*


GET THE LOOK! Here's what I've used...




- UDPP
- 2 Loreal HIP e/s in bustling and adventurous
- 2 Kissywear e/s in natural (highlight) and copper (lid)
- Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara

BRUSHES (left to right) - CS tapered crease brush, CS italian round crease brush, CS black sable e/s brush





Unfortunately, my digicam died on me so I wasn't able to take picture of my face. Fortunately theres the handy dandy webcam. :) Barely noticeable without the flash, i hope u still see it tho...




I used Sephora's Lipgloss in Rosy Glow =)



I promised it looks much better in person. lol



Gooofing around. I think I'm blessed having long lashes hehe.




Peace Y'all!

Stay pretty everyone! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love the color combo. I myself love the gold & neutral tones. I believe they're most 'flattering' for the yellow asian skin & YES YOU ARE BLESSED with them lashes. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agreee with the gold! its funny how i don't like shimmerish stuff, but i guess as long as its gold or brown im cool with it. haha... awww thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so simple yet so nice. me likey chica. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the eye makeup!very pretty!
    i'm gonna be a copycat n wear this look tomorrow haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo