Saturday, July 11, 2009

My first look.... :)




















I forgot to take a picture of my eyes close :/ Oh well... What do you think of this look for a first-timer, amateur make up junkie like me?



GET THE LOOK! here's the what I've used :)






All the materials :)












  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt
  • E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lass & Brow Clear Mascara
  • BeneFit Bad Gal Mascara
  • Wales Eyeshadow and Blush Palette (Coastal Scent 78 palette comparable? See picture above for Colors used and areas)
  • Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in French Vanilla (Brow and Inner eye highlights)
BRUSHES USED:

E.L.F eyeshadow brush (white handle, for the lids),
NYX round crease brush (regular one. black handle.for the crease),
Lauren Hutton Pouch and Nose Brush (yellow handle. For blending)


www.eyeslipsface.com
www.cherryculture.com
www.sephora.com

2 comments:

  1. thank you hun! :) Im just playing around I'm not really sure what i was doin lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo