Monday, August 3, 2009

Goldie Look

Hello Everyone! It's been awhile since I put up a LOTD/FOTD/EOTD whatever you call it lol. So this morning I decide to play around with my stuff. But first, I just want to give a shout-out to my baby boo who just recently discovered my blogging hobby =) He really likes what I'm doing and he can't even wait to see my next posts lol. So to my baby, i love you soo mucho. I'm surprise there's no "shaking heads" thinking "makeup agaaaaaaaaain??". hehe. love you.


Anyways, here's the look...



Less is more :)




Close up look




I forgot to put on lipstick, I have lustreglass in Bateaux tho :)

Here's the close-up photos....






Without Flash






With Flash

Here's What I used....




- UDPP (not on picture)
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (again, not on picture)
- L'Oreal HIP e/s duo in Bustling
- Stila Quad in Marrakesh
- Kissywear single e/s in natural (LOVE THIS! 2 bucks only :D cherryculture.com)
- Nars Orgasm

Brushes and uses; L to R: Bare Escentuals blush brush (blush), CS italian round crease brush (for outer v and crease), CS black sable brush (packing colors on lids), Lauren Hutton Flat liner brush (eyeliner on lid), CS chisel detail mini (eyeliner on lid)



NOTE: the brown shade from the HIP e/s was also used for eyeliner both lid and under eye.


That's it. As you can see my looks aren't flashy or anything, I really want to keep them all simply and "wearable" if you know what I mean. I GOT 70 + FOLLOWERS NOW YAAAAY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Giveaway due date is coming very soon. To be honest I want to just do the draw and pick the winner to get it over with! lol... but rules must be followed. Maybe next time I'll cut it down to prolly a week only. Good luck to all that joined! You guys take care, and remember....




:)

10 comments:

  1. This look is pretty! I kind of want to do something simple, because it's hot, and I don't want my makeup to melt off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so sexy sa first picture!

    my bf do not have any idea about my blog. kapag nalaman niya... baka palo ako sa pwet...
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo girl that's my color! LOL - i love neutral colors: browns, tans, golds, etc. I guess i'm just a neutral type of girl! Lovely colors! I can't wait for your drawing! I'm hoping i win cause i never win stuff hahaha! *crosses fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used. they look really good on you. it's very sexy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I check if a company does animal testing or not is I type in a search engine "[brand/company name] animal testing" and I usually get an instant answer by it. I also go to caringconsumer.com and they have a list you can print out. Even products will actually say if it was tested or not. Taking this transition is gonna be tough, I can already feel it.

    I really do like Loreal products a whole lot. I believe they have one of the best qualities in drugstore form. and I sure have been keeping an eye out for them. In March 2009, all testing on all cosmetic ingredients will be banned by law across the whole of the EU and any cosmetic product containing ingredients tested on animals will be banned from being placed on the market. It is not until 2013 that Loreal's products containing ingredients tested on animals will be banned from sale. They have made a vegan line and also using alternative methods for testing, so I know that Loreal may not be exactly where I want them to be completely, but they are going the right direction. So. . . . I'm just waaaaaaaiting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. natural beauty hun... you are true filipina beauty :) luv the necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty..love ur make up..u look gorgeous^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice look! Very pretty! I like this neutral make-up!
    Also your necklace looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo