Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm not done spreading the love ;) [FREE EOS LIP BALM] + On the Spot: Clinique Pore Minimizer T-zone Shine Control









Thank you Amanda for sharing this ;) So I'm sharing back! You want a new lip balm for FREE? Head to www.theeosphere.com to get your sweet mint smooth sphere lip balms for FREE. Hurry, they only giving out 50,000. Get yours!


Product Description:

Packed with antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

  • long lasting moisture
  • shea butter & vitamin E
  • smoothes on clear
  • 95% organic
  • 100% natural
  • USDA Organic

New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist off top.

Not tested on animals. No animal by-products. Certified organic by VOF.




Now, another on the spot review since I haven't made one in awhile ;)






How I came across this product? During early summer, since I knew I'm going to be extremely oily once again, I've decided to look for a product that will help me control some oiliness. Was just browsing through sephora.com, stumbled upon clinique, then decided to give this one a try.

My thoughts? As far as I can remember, I mentioned somewhere in this blog (i dunno what post and I kinda lazy to find which one) that this works great or something like that. Ok, it does work... but only under makeup. I first tried this on under my makeup and I can see some diffrence from when I used to not put anything on to mattify my face and has to rely on my good ol Blot powder. Then.. i tried using this as in and without makeup whatsoever and I didnt get the same result as when I have foundation on. Another issue I have with this is that it doesnt stay long. The farthest I went without looking all shiny was 4 hours? Then I gota put on my blot powder and that helped me more than this one. On some positive sides, Its easy to apply and its has that velvet-y texture to it. I didnt broke out at all using this product thank God since I broke out on Clinique skin care products (Im ok with the makeup stuff, but skincare products from Clinique hates my face for some reason) Oh another thing, it doesn't minimize your pore. I don't know why they call it pore minimizer or why they put it under the Pore minimizer skincare line but this doesnt do anything to make ur large pores look smaller.

Breaking it down:

Pros

- Gentle, soft, velvet-y formula
- Didn't broke out from it
- Yea.. it works

Cons

- Not long lasting
- Doesn't minimize pores
- Not effective if use alone to control oiliness


Will I buy this product again? I'm not sure. I mean, it works... but I'd rather look for other alternatives though. Manju recommended me this product called Bio Oil and I still haven't checked my local CVS/Walmart place if they sell it there. Well if you guys know any good product that keeps your face matte or oil free for long hours, let me know!


Stay pretty everyone xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I definitely got my EOS on! Thnx for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one yesterday!
    But when I got the e-mail confirming me, THEY SOOOO SAID I'M GETTING ONE I DIDN'T EVEN PICK! =[ I wanted Summer Fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have super oily skin also and the only thing that I have found sofar is Murad Oil Control Mattifier from Sephora. It is the best thing ever. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i say go for it, and get some new hair accessories!you have the perfect excuse of going back to school to do some shopping ;)

    and OMG clinique skincare hates me too! i thought it was just me, everyone else i know just goes on and on about how awesome it is

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, the 3 step thing from clinique didn't work for me either...

    does bio oil really work? i want to go out and buy some now...>_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved every Murad product I picked up. I first tried it out during Sephora's Friends & Family sale. So maybe wait until then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant believe ive missed out on the lip balm . :( let me know how you like it once you get it please ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo