Saturday, August 15, 2009

LOTD: MAC Tempting Eye Quad (Warning: Heavy Pics) + TAGGED!!!

Hello Chicas! It's been awhile since I did an EOTD/LOTD cuz I've been lazy these days lol. Anyhow, I saw my MAC tempting quad and decided to put it to use. Here's the look....







Close up







With Flash (I finally know how to put falsies! Good job me :D)





Without Flash



Get the look! What I used....







-MAC Tempting Eye Quad
-MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre (base/primer...love love love this!)
-Clinique Lipstick in Rose Taffy
-Ardell Falsies in 105 black
-Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Brushes (from top to bottom on pic) : Lauren Hutton Pooch & Nose Brush (but I never used it on what the name implies, this is a good blending brush), CS tapered crease brush, CS chisel brush, CS black sable brush, CS italian round crease brush





From Upper Left Clockwise: Next to Nothing (all over lid and highlight brow), Tempting (crease and outer V), Sharp (lid), Dark Edge (defining outer crease and lower lid)





Clinique Rose Taffy



Now for some Vanity...






(I have no idea why these 2 pictures above are blurry here)





Close up




Bathroom Pic


Now on to the second part. I've been tagged by the these lovely ladies--Jing and Louie. Check them out they are one of my fav bloggers around =) Name of the tagged is Getting to know each other. Here we go....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 3:00 pm LOL... yes, it's afternoon.

2. How do you like your steak? Well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Uh...Star trek (I know, I'm soo outdated when it comes to summer flicks)

4. What is your favorite TV show? 24 (heck yea bitches). Uhm thats pretty much it, but these are my most watched channels: Food network, Travel Channel, Ghost stuff, Nfl network.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? San Francisco =)

6. What did you have for breakfast? I never eat breakfast... that would be once in a blue moon.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Filipino, Asian, Italian, Mediterrean

8. What foods do you dislike? Peanut Butter (YES, I HATE PEANUT BUTTER. Go ahead, call me a freak lol)

9. Favorite place to eat? I got tons so don't get me started

10. Favorite dressing? Kamakura's japanese salad dressing HANDS DOWN

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Explorer/Dodge Caravan

12. What are your favorite clothes? Shirt and jeans/capri pants... I like it simple most of the time

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? San Francisco =(

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Who gives a flying f*ck?

15. Where would you want to retire? PHILIPPINES with my baby and we have our own beach house/ vacation house something like that.

16. Favorite time of day? Evening

17. Where were you born? Quezon City, Philippines =)

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL :D (PRESEASON STARTED HECK YEAH!!!!)

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? how should I know?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? who knows?

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? my lovely readers =)

22. Bird watcher? Theres only one bird I watch... LOOOL.... ok i kid i kid (if you are "green" minded, you know what I'm talking bout)

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? night

24. Do you have any pets? no

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm graduating this december! *crosses fingers*

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor

27. What is your best childhood memory? "Every christmas.. and New Years" ------- I agree Jing! :D

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Doggy

29. Are you married? Not yet but one day :)))))))))))

30. Always wear your seat belt? Duh

31. Been in a car accident? No and hopefully you don't jinx me with this question

32. Any pet peeves? Girls who don't know how to shut there effing mouth.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni and cheese. altho I really miss having hawaiian pizza.

34. Favorite Flower? Pink and Yellow Roses :)

35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla and UBE

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I'm not a fast food person, but I really miss Jolibeeeee :(

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? zero

38. From whom did you get your last email? I dunno, haven't checked yet.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Can it be storeS? Tiffany & Co, Louis Vuitton, Sephore, and of course MAC!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not at the moment, no

41. Like your job? Former job? its ok

42. Broccoli? with cheese? HECK yea

43. What was your favorite vacation? San Francisco with my baby boo 2 months ago :(

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Sister

45. What are you listening to right now? Clock ticking

46. What is your favorite color? I don't have a favorite color

47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Anyone who reads this =)

49. What time did you finish this quiz? i dunno... 10 minutes?

50. Coffee drinker? Yes only during school days (which is coming very soon)



I am tagging everyone who reads this!!! Stay pretty everyone, enjoy the rest of your weekend! =)

14 comments:

  1. That make-up is gorgeous, you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! sexy! i saw the legs!

    i like the yellow e/s. kaya lang siyempre gulat ang sambayanang pilipino pag lumabas ako na colorful ang mata! haha!

    the pics are beautiful... esp yung mga pics mo!

    p.s. tnx for doing the tag
    (*mwah!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh PRETTY look girl nice color combo :D ang cute mo sa last pic mwahz ...hahaha un peanut butter kaya ayaw mo kasing parang poo poo lang no lol and wow graduating student ka na pala goodluck j :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..love ur eyes so beautiful hun^^
    U look soooooooo pretty and sexy in ur last picture^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your makeup. Tempting quad is my fave quad too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the eye makeup! so clean and well blended ;] love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo very pretty makeup

    id want to live in sf too, only if it wasnt that cold

    haha drinking coffee only on school days :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiii, just randomly passing by :) Enjoyed reading/viewing your page so I followed! I love your eye make up by the way, so pretty! ♥ It's a great combination. And Coffee days are going to come too for me :( Blaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute look. I loveee the full bodys hot picture of you! Sooo pretty!

    I did that survey thingy a long time ago. I think it's either on my MySpace or Facebook. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great FOTD. You're gorgeous in the bathroom pic. I like the colors you chose. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks nice..yellow eyeshadow fits you well. I wonder if may MAC Tempting Eye Quad d2 pero ibang shade.hehe! natawa nmn ako sa bird watcher?pareho pala tau!hahaha! Anu fave m sa Jollibee? How nice naman na gusto m pa din dito magstay sa pinas..^_^

    BTW, tnx for leaving a comment. Sa Manila sya nagwowork, d2 nmn ako sa lb,laguna.I don't know how to deal with it? dko sanay e..Have a nice day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous look! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. this look is super cute and im loving the lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lashes are so pretty! They look so natural but yet adds alot of drama to your eyes.

    Btw, I received the giveaway package. Thank you so much Jbreezy! You are awesomeeee! :D <333

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo