Monday, August 10, 2009

MAKEUP TUTORIAL AT ITS FINEST



LMAO. EPIC WIN! OH I just love Gloria. I admit, watching those ditzy gurus (not all gurus are ditzy, just some. and I think you know what I'm talking about) used to be my guilty pleasure, but really some of them gets on my nerves. They call themselves "gurus" when half of there videos are hauls and _(insert month)_ favorites. Like WTF? But of course, theres plenty of gurus out there that I really admire and give out really,really good tips and flawless makeup tutorials. And theres a couple of gurus in youtube who are pretty underrated yet deserve more recognition because they are way more talented than those MUA wannabes. I'm no hater... just an opinion.
So if you are in a bad mood or just want a good laugh, go check Gloria's youtube channel where she also made a Ganguro and CHOLA (win win win!!!) tutorial.

BLOG SALE IS COMING UP SOOOON!!! WATCH OUT FOR IT!!!! :D

10 comments:

  1. Aww! She is so funny! I saw some of her tutorials on you tube too and it made me smile all the time :D
    Thanx for share :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY EPIC CORN XDDDDDD
    HAHAHAHAHA STIKCAM! XD "STEAMY WHEN YOU GUYS ARE GONNA DO IT..." "OOOOHHH I CAN FEEL THE POWER" "BLUE EYESHADOW WILL GET YOU LAID 3-2 TIMES AN HOUR"

    ROFLMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a subscriber! She cracks me up all the time. All the time. Haahaa! The whore makeup tutorial is my fave. Have you seen the Heidi Montag parody? Hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gloria is myyyy bitchhhh nowww....

    shes mine! only mine! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHAHAHHAHA i've seen several of her videos, just hilarious! like the parody she did of heidi montags music video? epic... the chola makeup tutorial? awesome. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHHAHA i love her, shes just so funny. ilike the chulo one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her too! Her Chola video cracks me up. I even made my man watch it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha such loud expression! cool
    will check her out~~

    lastly i tagged you for MEME BLOG AWARD:
    share with us your 7 lovely traits
    http://stellarvixen.blogspot.com/2009/08/woohoo-1st-awad-meme-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, i just went to check her out...and she is HILARIOUS! I love her emo video! great recommendation!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her videos; I thought her Ganguro and emo tutorials were hilarious :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo