Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tagged by Funkieemonkee

I was tagged by my girl Funkiimonkee =) Go check this lady's blog by clicking here AANNDD check her contest which looks really fun and interesting ;)


Here are the rules of the picture tag:

►Open your first photo folder
►Scroll down to the 10th photo.
►Post that photo and story on your blog.
►Tag five others (or more) friends to do the same.


Here's the Picture:




Blaaah. It's just a picture of me and my sister in Chicago during Spring break. I was hoping for something more interesting but gotta follow the rules..10th picture of first folder it is. So basically we were just taking pictures before we head to downtown Chitown and do some shopping and what not. We had sillier pictures than this such as me holding a hairspray while making faces and me sleeping on my stomach while sister secretly took a picture with her making a peace sign. As you can see I'm wearing a scarf, so that tells you it was still pretty chilly even if it was already spring time.

That's pretty much it. I'm tagging these ladies :)

Anastasia
Manju
Thiamere
Kym
Chee2x
Rhain
MyMy

Stay pretty all :)



5 comments:

  1. Nice pic! I like that white scarf!

    thanq fo tagging me! will do it so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never been to any part of the US.

    only in some asian countries and in dubai.

    i want to go to chicago if my moolah permits... haha!!!

    you look cute in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a pretty pic, this is you!

    Have a nice weekend!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo