Monday, August 17, 2009

Update: New items added on blogsale

Hey chicas. I just added a couple more products on my blogsale. Here they are....





Maybelline's Dream Mousse Shadow in Suede Sensation. Used several times (I'd say 80% left). $2





Clinique GWP eyeshadows. Left pic: Colour Surge Duo eyeshadow in Sparkling Sage & Buttermilk (has a minor chipped on Buttermilk). Right pic: Colour Surge eyeshadow soft shimmer in Foxy (used several times but plenty left). $1 each ($1.50 for both) [I can clean the sponge(s) for you upon request]





Covergirl Blush in Pretty Peach. Used 10x. Without Brush. $.50





Covergirl Eye Enhancers in French Vanilla. Used 10x. Some dip shown. $.50 (I can clean the sponge upon request)





Roxy Tote. Used this a couple of times. The handle is a lil bit dirty, but you can just easily wash this. $9



For more items on sale, check my blogsale by clicking here or by just clicking on the banner on the very top of my right sidebar. :) Have a good night everyone and stay pretty xoxo

4 comments:

  1. jbbbb! can i please buy the hollister sweater for $10? :) kbanguis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like that dream matte moose? just curious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo