Saturday, September 12, 2009

First CONTEST :)))))) [CLOSED]

Ok ladies, moment y'all be waiting for..... I've decided to twist this post a lil bit and made a video instead. LOL.It may sound like I'm mumbling on couple of words and that's because the webcam slash microphone suck balls, so you might want to turn the volume up a bit ;) I'm not a video person nor am I the most articulate speaker out there LOL.



and part 2.. I didn't know its going to take that long lol





Other information I forgot to tackle in the video:

Is this contest international friendly? YES

I don't have a blog, can I still join? YES. just email me min 2 pics, 5 max along with the items you used. be sure to comment me in this post to let me know you have joined ;)

DEADLINE: October 16, Friday, 11:59 pm Central Time

OCTOBER 23, Friday, 11:59 pm Central TIME
[Updated]

Prices once again..

1st place winner:
2 ELF falsh lashes in natural and dramatic
ELF Shine Eraser Blotting Sheet
ICING's Glamour Girl False Lash Kit
a pair of ICING earrings
Joe Fresh Lipgloss in Candy Friandise
8 Smashbox Mini Lipglosses
Urban Decay Baked Body Glow Tanner
2 Clinique Makeup bag (Including: Dramatically Different Moisturizer, Youth Surge SPF 15 age decelerating moisturizer, Different Lipstick in Angelic, Colour Surge Duo Eyeshadow in Strawberry Fudge, Lash Doubling Mascara in Black)
Too Faced Naughty and Nice Palette


2nd place winner:
2 Clinique Makeup Bag (Includes: Youth surge spf 15 moisturizer, Creamstick Blush in Glow Blush 01, Different Lipstick in Rose Taffy, Dramatically Different Moisturizer, Lash Doubling Mascara)
Maurices Necklace in Teal
Maurices Lipgloss in Guava Colada
Maurices EDP in Lovalicious


If you have any questions, leave a comment on this post or you can email me at jbreezybaby24@gmail.com
Stay pretty y'all xoxo

14 comments:

  1. your so cute in ur vid!! what a fun contest and great prizes hmmm i will have to come up with something :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. one- i love your new pic! two amazing prizes!! yay!! so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing prizes and great contest idea! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. heloooooooo to you too! haha you're so cute jb! :P good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great prizes i will def join hehe..love your voice so sexay ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so cute in your vid! ^^
    lol how many of those false lash kits did you get haha
    good luck to everyone entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! A makeup contest.
    No one is having these lately.

    It has a fun theme, so I'll try to enter. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cutee! haha =) okay so I decided to join, this seemed like fun! hehe Im not sure whether to send my entry but I posted it on my blog anyhoo hehehe here is the link:

    http://suushh.blogspot.com/2009/09/rawr.html

    Pretty sure there will be more awesome entries, Id love to see what the others come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey baby! I did my entry for your contest! Eeeek i'm nervous cause this is my first time and you know i'm a newbie with eyeshadows. Hope you'll even consider me!

    Link: http://lovecheechun.blogspot.com/2009/09/makeup-contest-joanna.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI! Hope you doing fine! I am enter in your contest and here is the link http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.com/2009/09/chicago-bears-football-team-inspired.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!
    i still have lots of time
    whoopee!

    i'll enter

    all the entries are amazing!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey my dear I'm done haha yay nakahabol ka dapat nuon pa kaso di ba kasar typhoon ketsana ..anyways here's my entry hope you like it"D

    http://chulalouie.blogspot.com/2009/10/chicago-bears-football-inspired-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS is my entry

    almost didn't make it!
    lol

    but it was a fun contest
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola love!

    Here is my contest entry for your contest!! I hope you enjoy it!!

    http://ciararad.blogspot.com/2009/10/jbreezy-chicago-bears-contest-lookentry.html

    *hugs* Ciara<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo