Friday, September 11, 2009

New items added =)

Hello ladies! I've added more items on my blogsale. Here they are...




MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing. Brand New. $14 (FREE SHIPPING!)



Clinique Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula. Used several times, i'd say 70-80% left. $6




Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Age decelerating Moisturizer. GWP, tested once. $4



The Body Shop Ultra Smooth Foundation in Shade 8. Used 4 times (including swatch below). $4




It looks dark but it does blend well with my skin. I'm an NC40-42 for referrence, and my hand is way lighter than my face :)


Visit jbreezyblogsale.blogspot.com to see more items. Stay pretty y'all! :)

1 comment:

  1. You didn't like the Youth Surge? :) I used it almost everyday. Really works for fine lines :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo