Sunday, September 27, 2009

On the Spot Review: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler + A Way to Donate Money for the Flood Victims in the Philippines

Hello ladies! It's been awhile since I've done a review. So to make up for it, here's one... and in MOTION! lol.. yes I made another video. I don't think I'm going to be a good spokesperson ever, but I tried. Here it is...




PROS
  • No more pinching!
  • Curls the Lashes, not bending it
  • Firm pad, so you don't squeeze too hard, thus no lashes being plucked.
  • Simple design

CONS

  • Pricey :/
  • Comes only with one pad

So to all my asian ladies whose scared of using eyelash curlers, this is a must-have! New HG :)


Ladies, I know some of you already heard about the tragedy back in the Philippines. Let's help them out by donating a couple of dollars through paypal. $1 = 48 Php, that's a big chunk of money right there to most filipinos.


WARNING: Explicit Picture Ahead. Viewer's discretion is advised.



Visit this website for more information....

http://technology.inquirer.net/infotech/infotech/view/20090927-227196/Help-Ondoy-victims-via-Paypal

You can also Call the American Red Cross to help.1-800-4357669.


UPDATE: make a purchase from my blogstore and 80% of what you pay will go directly to the Philippine National Red Cross. Let's help people in need; we are fortunate to be where we are right now, but let us not forget those people who are not. I will highly appreciate if you spread the word as well. Thank you :) Click here to visit my blogsale. Thank you so much.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies :)


17 comments:

  1. Great review! Ya, I hate it when eyelash curlers bend my lashes!!! <3 Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I still don't think that the price justify the curler's performance. :) But thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the Shu review, I love my Shu too

    Girl, I am so proud of you for posting about the PHilippines, that's one big way for you to help :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am just so scared by the last pictures! Soooo sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. thanks for posting about the tragedy here in the Philippines. everybody is helping out. good thing the filipino celebrities are helping too :) please pray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so nice of u to donate 80% in your blogsale to PNRC.....I'm proud of u girl...that would help a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  7. isnt it a very disturbing sight to see..and the bad thing is that a new storm is forming near philippines and pag asa said that there is a big possibility that it might grow,cause it will be a storm before it hits the philippines area of responsibility..i hope if its unavoidable its not as strong as ondoy..cause christmas is almost here,and its so sad to think that not only one but so many families will celebrate it without one of their members..or they may not be able to celebrate it at all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely review...I am a big fan of this curler too. :) What a sweet thing you are doing to donate so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for helping Philippines, God Bless your big Pinay heart =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww!
    I salute you for doing this. Thank youuuuuu.
    A hungry kid will benefit a lot from this. :)

    For Cebuano followers/readers of this blog, you may go to this link (http://tinyurl.com/updatedareas) to know where you can drop off your donations. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's so sad what's happening in the philippines, i was just seeing that on the news :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm the curler seems really good! the price is a bit steep but if it works hehe. it's sad that this is happening in the Philippines :( you're so sweet to make the incentive to help them out!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want that curler^^ so many people talk about it~__~

    it's so upsetting whats happening in the Philippines. i could hardly carry on watching the news the other day. thanks for sharing the donation link. + it's so sweet of you donate 80% from your blogsale.

    xox

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! :( It gives me shivers just looking at the kid who died who is full of mud. It breaks my heart :( My family's house was destroyed but thank goodness they are safe..

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is ESP i swear! i was just going to check up on you when you left me a comment a few mins ago. actually i was a bit worried, coz you were MIA for a while, if your family n friends still in the Philippines are okay. i guess they must be ^^
    and wow, you got it already! i'm glad i could cheer u up then :)
    gosh it arrived so quickly! i thought it would have taken a month or so. lol actually i had bought 4 more of those snacks to send you, but my dad ate them >_< haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww girl your so kind hearted and sweet to post about the blogsale! although i'm not in a position to buy anything, but i will help spread the word =) anything to help...

    and also i love Shu Uemura eyelash curler! I use it everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo