Friday, October 30, 2009

Announcing the WINNERS!

Hello ladies! Halloween is in the air, and I know I said I'm going to announce it tomorrow but I can't wait and I will go to Chicago tomorrow!

Before I announced the winner, I would like to say THANK YOU LADIES for participating. I really really really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart you guys joining. And as I said, me and my BF are going to judge the winner and its a pretty tough decision. If only I'm rich, you girls will have something from me! Again, thank you ladies!



Now, the winners.... *drum roll*


Second Place Winner!!! Click HERE:)


First Place Winner!!! Click HERE :)



CONGRATULATIONS LADIES! ;)


Winners please email me your Full name and address.


I hope you ladies will have a great Halloween! I'm spending mine in Chicago, no costume party this year!

Here's just something something for you guys haha. I hope you enjoy. Me and my baby doing it 70's style.



LMAO :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! :))

9 comments:

  1. Is it me Frst Place Winner??? I caaaan't belive it!!

    ThanQ so much to you Joanna and you BF!

    So, I am totally can't belive it :P

    It had a lot of fun to enjoy your contest!!

    Congrats for the second place as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video. LOL! Very creative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anastacia!! congratulations!
    she is so talented i love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl at the vid ^^
    happy halloween babes
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing, congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww i won 2nd place! Congrats to Anastasia! Her look was awesome & very creative. I think everybody did a really good job though :D*

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's your email by the way. i can't find it here at all

    ReplyDelete
  8. CETAPHIL made my skin worse before.. Then the thing that cleared almost all of my acne is the CLINIQUE EXTRA MILD CLEANSER. I used it religiously every day and night. It helped a lot.

    I returned the ORIGINS and will be returning the Clinique acne cleanser as well. Sticking to extra mild. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot!! Congrats guys!!! I loved the looks! And that video is the best!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo