Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random: Eenie meenie miny moo (Because we have to be savvy consumers)

Hello ladies! I hope you guys had a great weekend, mine was OK tho. :)

I've been looking for a notebook for the past 3 weeks now... I NEED one. Its been awhile since I had a laptop, (I had an HP before and it finally broke down on me last summer) and believe me, it was not an easy transition from having your own system to using the family computer, which you have a father who is taking online courses (I have no idea. Don't ask. He's not satisfy with his engineering background? pffft....overachiever.disgusting.lol) and a sister who is kept saying she needs the computer for her "homework and project" when all you see are tabs of facebook and youtube.



So now I've decided I just want a notebook (I don't want anything bigger, just something portable and I can bring along in lectures) the next step is..... finding a cheaper one. I know y'all thinking how cheap can I get? It's already a notebook, its cheap enough. If you are a college student who has to quit her job to fully focus on school and has to rely money from the parents, economy won't give you any justice on just getting anything you want. Even on things you need, you gotta be a really savvy consumer in order to get the best deal.

I was reading a fellow blogger posts about this website called PEBBLE.COM





So, Pebble is a searched based online website that gives you the benefit to shop and be able to compare prices and shows you the lowest amount of price for a product you are searching for. This is not your any other searched based price comparison website... consumers can actually asked each other questions (forum intergrated) and help each other out in getting the best possible information we are looking for a product. Very interactive indeed.




And look what we got. Looked for question about dell mini and its a pretty decent notebook. Like I said, I just want something portable and not fancy. I hope this is it.




Annd what do ya know. And yes... makeup girls. They got some good deal as well :) We can all start a forum somewhere.


Check the website, they give you straightforward information. I hope we become a more savvy consumers yet be able to buy as much makeup and anything we want. ;) have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need any help shopping for a notebook. I work for Dell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate using the family computer, >_<
    lol i sound so selfish. but it's like having your own space, isn't it?
    i don't know how i'd survive without my own laptop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! I can't wait to get a labtop! I'm going to check that site out!!
    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the heads up on the website!! hope you find the perfect notebook soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen those dell netbooks on sale for 249 maybe 199 before. def black friday should have a good deal on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey babe! I'm glad that I've finally bought my macbook this year, as I was super tired of using the family computer as well! now me and the macbook are best friends... :P


    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    *loves*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo