Friday, October 16, 2009

Update: Extending my contest for 1 more week!!!

Hello ladies! I almost forgot I have a contest running lol!

GOOD NEWS-- I'm extending my contest for 1 more week! I just feel like I wanted to people to have a chance to enter this contest! BF and I are going to choose the winners! Those of you who wanted to join my makeup contest, click HERE for more information or you can click the picture of the upper right sidebar.



So the new due date would be on Friday, October 23, 2009 11:59 CST. I'll announce the winner on Halloween.... October 31st, Saturday :)

Here's more entries....



Thiamere :)



Louie :)




Ciara :)



Work it Ladies!!! Its going to be hard for me to choose now.



Stay pretty everyone and have a great weekend! xoxo





4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the final entries!!! happy saturday jB! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks so cool, love how they did the makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job done by all the contestants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo