Sunday, November 22, 2009

New items added on Blogsale :)

Hello ladies.. really quick post. I added 2 more items on my blogsale. Here's the 2 items...






BeneFit Coralista Blush. BRAND NEW. There's a tiny "chip" on the side already when I bought this for some reason. (Click here to see "chip" area. Its really tiny) Never used or tested. I'm just not found of the packaging lol $13 (Free Shipping!)




The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner. 60% left. $5 (Free Shipping!)


Visit my blogsale- http://jbreezyblogsale.blogspot.com
for more items on sale


For questions email me or leave a comment on the comment box below. Enjoy the rest of your weekend babies! :)

3 comments:

  1. I want coralista if you still have it.

    mrsrjizzle@yahoo.com (paypa)

    xoxo! sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara babes,

    Someone emailed me already before I saw your comment. I'm sorry dear :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the toner if you still got it!! let me know!

    ohh the VS model you're thinking of is it Chanel Iman?? Man now does Nick Cannon get all these hot chicks when I've never heard of him until he married Mariah Carey?! Yeah it does seem like they got specifications to be a VS model, cuz I was wikipediaing it (ya i'm a nerd LOL) and they doNOT have ANY ASIAN MODELS at all. There was 1 asian on the runway this year but she's not in any catalog... Gosh you think they'd have a few since there are so many of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo