Friday, February 5, 2010

FOTD: Silver Purple Look

Hello ladies! Its been forever since I did a look (last one was like summer?) and now I feel like doin something something. Was bored and I saw my palettes sitting on my desk collecting dust, so yea its time to play around.



WARNING: Excuse the eyebrows not being trimmed.. its one of my those lazy days -_-













Close up look..





Up close







yuck.. my face is shiny.lol




Stuff I used






NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (base)

ISADORA Eyeliner in #53 (waterline)

CLINIQUE Gel liner in True Black (lid liner)

KISSYWEAR eyeshadow in Pearl (Brow Bone Highlight)

*Not in Pic- Fake Lashes from an unknown brand & Maybelline Great Lash Mascara :)






78 Color Palette from Ebay (lol) (SILVER)- apply this all over the lid







MAC Creme De Violet- Apply just above the lids/crease area

MAC Satellite Dream- Apply at crease/hollow part of eye for more depth.. ALSO under the lower lashes

**for more dramatic effect, you can use a black eyeshadow on the hollow part of your eyes






MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC40

NARS Blush in Orgasm

MAC Lippie in Buoy O Buoy (Love this one too!)



GOOFBALL TIME!





You got me doing things I never do....










SUPERBOWL WEEKEND BITCHES!!! Have a Great Weekend!



XOXO

14 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why hello there foxy lady! =) lovvee the look <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolll your goofy pics are so cute <3333
    and fck i totally forgot that i needed to email u ........whoops

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes are super smexay!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at the last pic
    hehehe

    me thinks your cute!

    nice FOTD!
    love purples
    ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look AMAZING!!! So pretty... Are those your lashes girl! I am so jealous! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhmmm hi, i've missed you! i havn't been here in a while! hope you're doing well jB! i love the hints of purple in your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! It is so cute!! <3
    --Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE, I love the eyeshadow! :) It's so sparkly <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sexy - love, love white/silver eye look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo