Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PICKING A NEW WINNER

Since the winner didn't contact for more than 48 hours, I have to pick a new winner like I stated on the rules.


Here's the result...





NEW WINNER IS...






CONGRATULATIONS STACEY B!

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITHIN 48 HOURS with your a)product of choice b)full address c)phone number.

email your information at jbreezybaby24 (at) gmail (dot) com


I think it just fair that it is ones responsibility to check if she(or he) won a giveaway,especially that I stated that in the beginning as part of my rule. I mean, this is an open giveaway with minimum requirements and I didn't even ask people to follow my blog as a mandatory entry. Of course if its a contest (makeup tutorial or anything that requires effort and creativity.basically anything that you have to compete with someone else) it's a bit different. Just saying...


I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week! I'll try to post something soon :)



xoxo


5 comments:

  1. I won, I won! I'll look and contact you today with my selection. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! you've won my giveaway! pls contact me asap! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun!
    i'm having makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo