Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HOLY CRAP... what did I miss?! (MIA for almost a month!)

hello guys! I misss you all! I'm sorry I've been MIA for a month long, but then again I did mention that in my second or third last posts.

For those of you who didn't read that post (why I was on hiatus).. I was preparing for my nursing examination for the whole month. I took it last friday and unfortunately, I didnt pass :((

I was devastated, depressed, and was crying for the past couple of days. I felt like my hard work didnt pay off at all. I was really upset at myself. But then again what can I do at this point, I can cry again for the next few days..OR.. get back on track and study again.

I know its not the end of the world if I didn't pass it the first time..but it just felt like all the study time and sleepless night just went in vain. And also, I don't know where to start again. Should I stick to my usual study guides or change it up completely this time? I just don't know...


Anyways, right now I am just taking my time and relaxing. When do I plan on taking it again, i dont know. I am thinking of doing it somewhere mid-July. My family has been supportive as well as my boyfriend, they didn't see it as a let down but rather a learning experience for me. I would like to thank all of you for the support, my twitter friends (you know who you are :)) and all those of you who just come by and read my blog...thank you. A lot of you has been supportive and I couldn't thank enough. I am grateful to have good people in my life and couldn't ask for more.

I hope I will be able to put up some posts. Gotta lot to shaaare!!! My boo comin to visit me last month, monthly favorites, review etc. I hope to keep you guys updated!


xoxo

9 comments:

  1. im sorry to hear that :( but im super glad ur okay, you're right! keep calm and carry on they say :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh I'm soo sorry to hear that you didn't pass =((

    I was watching the City on MTV and Kelly Cutrone said something to the point of "Spend two hours being upset but then move on." I know the next time u take the test you will pass!! Plus ur beau saw you! Sometimes they make things all better.

    =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww sorry to hear about that, its not the end of the world if you don't pass, I didn't pass first year english the first time and had to re-take it lol. they say you don't know what type of person you are unless you fail at something! hope you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun, I'm so sorry to hear this. But keep your chin up, study hard again, and you can make it happen!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sucks. But you have the right attitude and you'll pass it another time. What has worked with you in the past? Flashcards (anywhere) and audio cds (for the car) were really helpful when I took a certification exam.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so sorry to hear it,hun
    *hugs*

    but your right, this is a leaning experience. much luck to you,hun!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no I'm sorry to hear that you diddn't pass :(

    But like you said it's not the end of the world. I'm glad that you've come to that conclusing and it's really nice to hear that everyone around you is being so supportive.

    I wish you the BEST OF LUCK the next time you take it. I'm sure you'll nail it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo