Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hey, I Got Some News! + August Hits 2010

hey ladies! omg, its been awhile since I made a post! Well ladies I got some news for you... in video form.


watch :)





Sorry I look like a mess, I've been out the whole day and was tired. I love you guys! Hopefully I get to do more posts now! ^_^


August Hits 2010


Since I've been on isolation for the past 2 months, I really haven't worn so much makeup. I've mostly used lip products and blushes, cuz you got your stunna shades to hide them eyes :p Anyways here are my favorite products of the month of august :)






Clockwise starting from that hot pink item :)
EOS Ultra moisturing Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry- I love this shaving cream! You can use it wet or dry an it smells soo yummy! It comes off as a cream and its very moisturizing :)
Clinique Kohl Shaper for the Eyes in Blackened Taupe- I've been using brown eyeliner because it looks more soft and natural compared to black eyeliner. I love this eyeliner because its easy to smudge and it last pretty long.
Buxom Lips in Bunny- I bought this quite recently (bout 2 weeks ago) and since then I've been using this every single day! I'm not lipgloss fan, as a matter of fact, I almost hate lipgloss. But this one might change the way I see lipgloss forever. Its non-sticky, non-tacky (ya know, some lip glosses get tacky overtime and eventually chap your lips), and it has that plumbing/cooling sensation that last for awhile. It also has that sweet caramel scent to it which I freakin love!
Smashbox lipgloss in Footage- another fave this month.ive had this in a while, but I started reaching for it. Its non-sticky and non-tacky too. Last long as well.
Elf Studio Blush in Candid Coral-it has that washed out peachy brown color to it that I love. very subtle, and its matte which i like. and the price too, you can't beat. ($3 y'all)
Rock & Republic Contrived Pressed Blush in Shameless- aaahhh... so I finally gave into the R&R blush hype and got myself some blushes couple weeks ago (stephanie, linda, and rae.. y'all bad influences : )) I didn't get the ones I really like (Lust and Bedroom) so I just went ahead and get something for the sake of trying it (I got Shameless and Seduce) and I'm surprised that I find Shameless to be my love! Its a dark blush but it comes really nice on my skin, I actually wore it on my video up in their but obviously the camera wasn't able to pick it up. But anyhow, I took a picture of my face here it is...





it looks very subtle but i promise, it looks really nice in person. :)





without flash- Buxom Lips in Bunny, Smashbox in Footage, Clinique Blackened Taupe




with flash




R&R Shameless Contrived Pressed Blush, ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral



That's it for now! I hope to do more frequent posts in the future!


xoxo


FTC: All products featured in the post are bought by my own money. No compensation was involve and opinions are true & based from experience.




10 comments:

  1. AWWWW CONGRATS GIRL!!!! ^_^ I'm really proud of you!! now you can move forward! AWESOMENESS!! Your hard work and studying paid off! Your family must be so proud of you!

    tfs your Aug hits/miss! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! the R&R blush looks so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful anniversary gift! See, we all knew you could do it :D The "Shameless" blush looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congrat again darling! I'm so proud of you. It's okay to not have a social life for a little while you study hardcore. The outcome is that you pass and you finally have time to hang out while waiting for your license to come in then apply =] I am 99% sure you will get a job as a nurse soon right when you apply! And no... I'm not a bad influence, it's all on Steph c[=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!
    Thats nice to see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A million congrats and hugs dear! We knew you'd do it! You must be relieved now and so proud - no easy accomplishment dear!
    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay nice to see you again. Congrats and hope to see more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! my sis is going uk n im wanting her to get rr for me!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. COngrats on passing the boards!!! Welcome to the world of nursing!!! Have you tried the L'egere (i can't remember how its spelled) bb cream? I THINK its a lil darker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The video was so sweet! There really is nothing like the support of other bloggers. All these ladies are so nice and loveable it's amazing. I'm glad you're liking that blush even though it wasn't the color your wanted at first. It really does great on you- it shows up in the photo. Har har I'm a bad influence! Well I've been wanting to do a series of negative product reviews soon once I get the pics taken. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo