Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Alive and Breathing! (plus award)

Hello ladies! I know what you are all thinking, where the heck have I been?! Im sooo sorry y'all for the lack of updates. I'm soo busy with work I barely have time for myself already :( My schedule was a bit effed up because one day I'd work in the morning, then the next day I'd work graveyard then next would be evening,it drove me nuts! Finally this month, I get to work in the morning shift.I'm just glad I don't have to go back and forth shift cuz its seriously tiring.

Anyways, I'd like to share so many things with you guys but I don't know where to start Gaaahh.

I went to SF y'all again last month!!! I finally got my vacation, best SF visit so far! What makes it more special is that I get to watch SF giants play on World Series!! Now, I'm no baseball fan really until my bf got me into baseball like 3 -4months ago. Hey, at least I'm no bandwagger who just started cheering for the team once they got into playoffs, I've watch them since regular season started. I have pics to share. Will post it up soon :)


Ok but for now,I'd like to share an award I received from a good friend of mine from blogger.Its been awhile since I got an award, so here it is :)





To accept:
1. Thank the blogger who gave the award.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experiences in five words.
3. Pass this on to another blogger(s) that you feel have substance in their blogs.


1) I want to thank Steph Cai for giving me this award. You're such a great friend, thank you for being there for me when I was down. *hugs babes*
2) Youth, Beauty, Self-Worth, Optimism, Uniqueness :)
3) I don't know if other people have done this (except for 1 person I thanked of course) but I will tag this people regardless :)

Linda (xoladiihoneyxo)
Steph T. (Julu Jewelry)
Sara (Makeupsnob)
Chee2x
Thiamare
Nikki (Askmewhats)
Ezzie (ezziebelle jewelry)
Shop N Chomp
Manju
Kym B. (Herrohachi)
Rae (MorenaBarbee)
Calia Yang
Dana Yoshimizu
Ciara
Iyah (Withadriyah)
Lisa (xMaterialGirlsx)
Dina Yan

Those are the people I can think of my head as of now. I'm sorry if I missed you but you are more welcome to tag yourself :)


Ok now I'm thinking of doing a Holiday giveaway. I was thinking of doin a giveaway for my 1 year blog anniversary but obviously its long overdue now :( So yea, we'll see from here. Feel free to give me ideas! :)

I'll see y'all soon!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hey hun, thanks for the award ;D

    & oh goodness I can only imagine how tiring that schedule must be >__< Gosh that doesn't seem right to have someone go from morning to grave yard and back and forth :/ I'm glad that you'll finally have morning. Hopefully you'll get more sleep and time to yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. uugh gosh graveyard is a killer! hope you're not over working love! great to hear from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks for the award!! i've never been into baseball, however, going to a game isn't that bad. I thought it was going to be boring - but it was pretty fun. I went to my first Atlanta Braves' game over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, hun! And so good to hear from you. =D Great to hear you had a fun time in SF...can't wait for the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo