Sunday, December 5, 2010

November Hits 2010

Hello baby dollies. Ok this post was suppose to be done like 2 weeks ago, but due to some shittery thats been goin on my life, its hard to keep up with everything. I'm sorry y'all : (

I havent done monthly favorites in while,man. But anyways, just so to make this post a lil bit more productive, I've decided to include a brief review on every product I will feature on this post. Obviously I like them, hence they're part of the monthly fave, right? But I will tell ya why.

Ok enough chit-chat here we go :D






(Clockwise starting far left: Dior Addict 2 Perfume, Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 31, Clean & Clear Foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin, Sephora by OPI in Read My Pam, MUFE HD powder, UD Naked Palette)


1)Dior Addict 2 Perfume- My Burberry Summer perfume just ran out and I couldn't find the same perfume anywhere else except I guess online. But I went to Sephora mid november, found this and I instantly fell in love with the scent. I like flowery, baby-powder, light scent-ish smell. This one is more in the light flowery scent, last the whole day as well. Maybe the only con is obviously the price. But a little goes a long way, so very worth it!

2)Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No.31- aahhhhh finally!!!! a BB CREAM THAT MATCH MY SKINTONE dead on! This was recommended by Ms. Pam of XPINKX. If you have NC40-42 shade then this is for you! I love this product, one of the things that worries me is that if this product will broke me out..fortunately it didnt! What I like bout using BB creams is that you can skip concealer, it will still totally cover up some of your imperfections! Use a setting powder and you're good to go! It last a decent amount of time for me.. I wouldn't say the whole day since I noticed by night I can see my blemishes already lol. Its not as thick as liquid foundation, and its easily blendable which is a plus. It has a light scent to it, which I don't mind but I don't know bout others. I got this item from ebay, so if you are interested let me know and I'll tell you the dealers name.

3)Clean & Clear foaming facial cleanser- this was more like an accidental fave.I didnt intend to buy it, I really want to get the Neutrogena but that time they didnt have any at walmart, so I got this instead. I'm glad it work out just fine for me. Its gentle on my skin and it removes makeup, 2 in 1!

4)Sephora by OPI in Read My Palm- OMG, I've been dying to try this color out for awhile and finally got my hands on it not too long ago! Its a lovely teal color, its more of a summer color I know but I just cant get over the color. They last decent amount of time without the base coat.

5)MUFE HD powder- I got this the same time as my Missha BB Cream which is 2 months or more already. Love it! Its a good setting powder, I can never use my MAC blot powder ever since trying this out (still love the product, but not as a setting powder) its very refine, and it really has a nice finishing touch.

6)UD Naked Palette- I officially jumped into the bandwagon. Got this months ago, I was debating whether Id get this one or the UD BOS vol III since I never owned a single BOS, but decided to get this instead because,well, I can't wait and its available finally on our local Sephora that time. I just love the colors, I'm specificially in love with Toasted and Smog. Its a great palette, with 12 neutral colors its just perfect for anyone. Great deal too. The eyeshadows have a nice texture, not grainy at all. A lil bit chalky but not bothersome. Last long with UDPP of course.



I can't believe 20 more days till Christmas!!! I hope you guys will enjoy the holidays, I will be working on Christmas Eve AND Day unfortunately, BUT that means double for me..YEEAAYUUH!!!


xoxo





FTC disclaimer: All products featured in this post is purchased by my own money. No monetary compensation or product involve from the brands. Opinions are honest and based from true experience.

10 comments:

  1. wow :) you're probably the first non-asian person i know who uses BB cream! I like Missha Perfect Cover too! it's perfect for winter but in the summer it's kinda heavy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Naked Palette is the shizzle!! I hope you're better girly! I will text you during the week to see how you're feeling <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't dropped by in your blog for a loooooooong time!
    >_<

    im glad that you found a bb cream that works for you
    T_T

    i really hope to God that there is 1 bb cream that's meant for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE BLOG DEAR!!! Check out mine and join the giveaway!!!

    http://meetmeinmilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for finding the perfect BB Cream for you! I have yet to find one though :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey babe! I missed you too. <3 I'm doing well. Hope you are too! Please blog more...hehe. :D Yep, I got it done years ago.

    Big yay to you finding a BB cream that works!! I just gave up with my search...lol. I'm sticking with tinted moisturizer. And aw, you got the UD Naked Palette! I feel so left out b/c I still don't...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Naked Palette, such a pretty palette for everyday looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great hit list! love the dior perfume and of course naked palette.

    btw check out my blog and holiday giveaway http://www.fruitylashes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol omg sorry about the mistake XDD

    what are you working as though :)?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got everyhting I want! Especially that Naked Palette, we don't have it where I live...Boo :(
    Mischa BB cream is smthg I've been hearing great reviews on, however I never got a chance to try it out yet!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo