Friday, February 4, 2011

Best $5 Spent So Far This Year!


Hello Ladies! I went to walgreens yesterday to buy something for my sister and I just felt the urge to buy something makeup related..





I got a Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Petal Pusher. I've always been curious about this palette...funny because I got some of my friends these but never got even a single one for myself.

As you can see, this particular palette comes with 8 eyeshadows (the original Color Icon palettes has 6)This one was recently released and I believe it is somewhere around January this year.





Packaging is neat and simple, you have a transparent lid/cover so that its easier to look up the colors rather than those palettes that you need to open up to check for the shades.I love how each eyeshadows tells you the purpose of it, so its definitely a great palette for those who are just starting with makeup.





Here are the swatches. No name obviously for each shadows. These eyeshadows are ridiculously pigmented. Its not shocking or anything but for a drugstore eyeshadow to be this pigmented, I can tell now why a lot of people rave about these eyeshadows as they are comparable to high end products.

The consistency is very smooth, i like how its easily blend-able. And its not chalky at all!Thats a major major plus for me.





Close up of the swatch (no primer whatsoever)



My favorite one is the second swatch from left! Pretty champagne-light-pinkish color! Love it!



Now I want to go back and get more! This is seriously the best 5 bucks ($4.99) I've spent so far this year!!! I'm soo happy with it! Get yeerrr selves this palette, I'm telling you... you are not going to regret it!




I went to Sephora couple days ago to buy my MUFE aqua eyes liner (new fave!) and the lady asked me if I want to redeem something from my beauty point perks and I said naah I'll keep saving up,until she showed me this..













The moment the Hello Kitty perfume sample, I just died. I HAVE TO GET IT!!! The packaging is just tooo freakin cute! I want to get 2 but again, you can only redeem one at a time ; ( The smell is nice, not really my favorite but Its decent. I just love the packaging so much! Cuteness overload! So use those 100-pts from your beauty insider already!



Guess what? I'm off from today (friday) till Monday!!! WOOOOOOOT!!! Omg, I'm totally going to be a bum for the rest of the weekend haha. SUPERBOWL WEEKEND BABY!!! I want to go for the Packers,but I'm secretly going for the black and yellow. I really don't care honestly. I hope its a great game tho!


See you again soon ladies! Have a great weekend!


xoxo


FTC disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the product featured on this post. No monetary or product compensation involve. Opinions are honest and based from experience.

23 comments:

  1. Hey Love!
    That pallet looks great! I will def. have to check it out! I hope that you have been well!
    --Ciara<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The WnW palette is so nice!! I purchased the trio and is super gorgeous!!! OMGGGGG i need to go to sephora & buy something just to get that super cute HK mini perfume!! ang cute sobra!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the colors on the palette are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw these palettes the other day at the walgreens, it looks beautiful!

    Haha the packaging suckered u to buy the perfume. You are too cute.

    I'm terrible with packages =( it'll be there soon!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to agree that THAT is a major major deal!
    we already have wet & wild here but the price is almost compare to revlon here!
    >_<

    that HK perfume is cute!
    ^_^

    have a happy weekend,sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i'm looking for these T_T i should probably ask you to help me CP them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope we get this palette on our local counters here soon. This is a lovely pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh, lucky!! These aren't available in Canada....yet

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the way they emborse the worse on the e/s

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want this palette. I see in a lot of reviews, but in Spain I don't know where I can find it :___
    The HK perfume is very cute! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i didnt know HK had a fragrance. thx for sharing this info =P is it a sweet scent? or floral?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know what? For a hello kitty perfume I expected to be VERY PINK :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the Wet 'n Wild review. I've been wondering about their products and good to know the quality is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors of the e/s palette, it's really great deal for that price. OMG, the HK fragrance is uber cute~~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been wanting these 8 pan palettes so bad! My local Walgreens still haven't put them on the shelves yet. I also heard that Walmart sells these but I don't live near a Walmart so I'm stuck with waiting until my Walgreens starts putting them out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm jealous. I love Wet n Wild palettes. They are so affordable and amazing. I've heard some really great things about those palettes too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That palette looks great! I like that dark brown color :)
    The Hello Kitty perfume looks sooo cute, I like the packaging also but it could have been a bit more colorful ;)
    Xoxo,

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with Wet n Wild Palettes. They seriously are becoming the hit item for all beauty loving people. I need to buy some more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh I've seen Hello Kitty polish before and it's that same shape but smaller. I didn't get it, but now maybe I should...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darn, those kick ass Wet N Wild palette deals are all over the internet. So frustrating we can't get our pretty greedy fingers on them out here in the old country ;-) Wish I could send my beau on a good quest for them when he visits the US later this year, but knowing him he'd probably find the most impossible color somehow, LOL Well, at least I am close enough to the UK to get my Sleek fix...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha I just noticed the comments are called Rice Krispy Treats. That's cute.

    I'm not as into Hello Kitty as I used to but that perfume is so cute. I really like the box as well for some reason. I'm sooo picky with perfumes though so it would have to smell pretty good for me to buy it lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo