Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!


Hey all! Just want to say Happy Chinese New Year to all of my blogger babes! I'm not Chinese but hey, I'm asian. And my family somehow celebrate this since then.

This year is the year of the RABBIT, and I'm a rabbit baby! My chinese co-worker said I should wear red today but I completely forgot about it :(


Speaking of rabbit, here I leave you a super cute clip of Thumper (from Bambi), which is one my favorite disney character and no doubt the cutest one evaaah!!








Take care and Enjoy the rest of your week ladies!!



xoxo




11 comments:

  1. Aww! We just flew in the husband's aunt from Manila and are glad to have a familiar face around now (everything's closed here for the holiday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy cny!!im a rabbit too~~xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New You to you babe! I hope that you have a wonderful and prosperous year filled with love, joy, makeup and good eats!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumper is my fave rabbit...next to you of course. ;) Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY For being a rabbit baby!! pareho pala tayo!! this should be our year *hopefully* Thumper is super cute. Hahah! ;3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy chinese new year for you also! I hope that you have a wonderful year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder how many mothers say that to their children nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy CNY to you! Have a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm asian too. I celebrated my first Chinese new years about 4 years ago, and if was really different than American New Years. I had fun though. I want to do it with my kids

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I'm not Chinese either but I love Chinese New Year! It's basically just an excuse to get free money in cute red envelopes from relatives I havent seen in years who arent Chinese either, haha.

    And I looooove Thumper. I had a toy rabbit called Thumper. It died :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo