Saturday, February 12, 2011

Haulin


Hello ladies! I just want to share with you guys what I got from the mail yesterday :)


First off, I got myself new brushes from Crown Brush! I thought its about damn time to get myself new ones since my brushes are old and most of them pretty much looks like they're about to collapse on me.

Originally I want to buy some coastal scent brushes, but I figured I already have those and want to explore more out there.. I've heard about crown brushes from some youtube guru who I can't remember and suddenly it just pop in my head like a light bulb that was telling me that I need to try them out pronto!





I ordered this on thursday morning and I got it the next day. I'm going to SF next week (woohoo!!) for valentines day with my boo. I figured I need my brushes stat!




YAAY! :D :D :D




Beautiful! Will do a review in the future! :))



Second thing I got from the mail was rather unexpected..its a love package from my "other boo" Steph C! :))





I love this palette!!! I actually got Rina (rae630) this palette for Christmas and I was bummed because I didnt get myself one. By the time I came back it was all gone :(( Im soo glad Stephie got me this, I really, really want this palette badly!




The packaging is ridiculously cute!!!







Tell me you don't feel like buying that.



Thanks again babe, you're the best!! <3


I can't wait to use these products! :)))

So yeah, next week I'm going to SF to spend valentines with my love. It was rather a "last minute" idea to do it. Well I have 4 days off so what better way to spend it than go somewhere right? I hope you guys have a great valentines day, spend time with love ones, not necessarily a bf/gf, its all about the people who loves you and you love back ;)


Have a great weekend! (I sure won't, double shift for both sat and sun :[ )


xoxo



FTC disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the products shown above. Products were purchased by my own money and was given to me by a good friend.

18 comments:

  1. Yay for new brushes! Can't wait for your review about it :)
    The Tokidoki palettes are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tokidoki's!





    Beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many new brushes, yay :D!! have fun in SF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!! I heard Crown brushes were AMAZING!

    And the palette looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tokidokis are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice set of brushes (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new brushes seems nice! Interesting!! ^_^ and yay for a Tokidoki palette!! gusto ko din yan kaso wala pa ako sa budget for a new make up.. Someday.. hahah! ;3 and have a nice get away to SF with your love!! :D Enjoy and takes lot of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously how cute is that palette?

    You DESERVE a break with your guy after your double shift weekend! Have a great time (and make me jealous with all the great Ghirardelli chocolate and clam chowder in sourdough bowls!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh! I love the packaging! ^^ I would see the review of the bruses!
    Enjoy the palette and you do a lot of looks :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What palette is that? I love it! The eye shadows look a bit like urban decay - is it an urban decay palette? Such an awesome haul! :)

    deeg131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your palette are so adorable. I remember wanting to buy these, but I don't have that much money to spend on makeup. I LOVE THEM THOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the packaging is a serious part of what makes it so awesome. Love how the brushes roll up like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, the tokidoki packaging is always so cute!! and i've heard a lot about crown brushes but have yet to try. can't wait to read your review!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i love tokidoki! <3 ive never tried their makeup though, but ive always been a fan of their art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need those brushes! I've been looking for some new brushes and I've heard that those are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome haul! Love to hear your opinion on the Crown brushes, I am looking to buy my first serious set, so I'll be waiting in anticpation for your experiences :-) And I love the Tokidoki packaging! I do want it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. holy crap that package is awesome looking. I'm not much of a makeup person. I wish I were but I'm terrible at applying it. I'm obsessed with nail polish though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo