Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Announcing the Winner :)


Hello ladies! Sorry this took a while for me to put up. I was just making sure all the entries are counted right and unfortunately I have to eliminate some entries since they didn't follow the rules. (sorry.rule is a rule) But anyways here it is, yay!


I just want to take the time to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who participated,especially those of you who have been reading my blog since I started. I've met wonderful people here in blogger and friends and I couldn't be more happier than that. So thank you ladies, keep doing what you all doing. This is why I keep on blogging, despite the lack of time all the time..I still do it because I know at least some people out there enjoy(or at least i think haha.jk jk) reading what I post ;)

Without further ado, the winner :)



So I got a total of 296 entries (yaay!) I chose the winner via random.org








And our winner is....






CONGRATULATIONS IYAH!!!! :D


please email me your contact information (or just private message me on twitter) YAY! Congrats girl : ))))))




Again, thank you all for joining! I hope to have another giveaway soon! Take care and enjoy the rest of your week ;)



xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Omgggggggggg!!!!!! I won??? Omgggg!!!! Thank you so much!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to Iyah!! And yay to you for having this awesome giveaway boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo