Friday, April 29, 2011

Drugstore Haul



Hello ladies! I'm on a blog roll recently, don't you guys notice. From blogging once a month to every other day.. I'm soo back y'all! I think I just got the hang of being busy and I'm not as stressed as I was when I first started working as a nurse. So big credits to me *pats back* lol ^_^


I went to CVS on my way back from a mandatory inservice from work and just want to see if there's any good deal lately. I decided to buy items that I've always been wanting to try.




Made a video for something different from time to time :)










Please don't mind the ridiculous screencap lol. Damn, I look like I'm about to go on a rage..and pardon the horrible lighting.



=)






Wet N Wild Color Icon Palettes- $2.99 each
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick- $10.99 each (Buy one get one 50% off for me tho :D)
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder- $13.99 each
Ardell Lashes- $5.99

Would you try any of these products? If you have, what you like about it? Share it with me! :)



Enjoy your weekend ladies!




xoxo




FTC disclaimer: Im not affiliated with the products featured on this blog post. Items purchased by my own money. Opinions are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo