Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NOTW: Essie's In Stiches + $1 sushi night!


NAIL OF THE WEEK:






My current nail obsession is Essie nail polish in In Stiches. Its a brownish pink color, sometimes maroon under certain lighting conditions. I usually find these type of colors quite boring, but for some reason I'm loving it! Its work appropriate... I started wearing nail polishes again at work (I dont think we're suppose to due to sanitary reasons.. but I'm such a rebel so I dont care HA!) so far not getting fired or written up yet :D




Sushi Night at KoFusion



So I heard theres this place in my town that offers $1 night sushi. I'm like "where the hell have I been? living under the rock?" Me and my BF are such sushi freak, we could eat sushi everyday and not get sick of it no joke. I've been to KoFusion several times with friends, co-workers, cousins etc. before but never heard of the dollar night sushi before. So yesterday I finally found out for myself...

So anyways I took my lil sister out with me and try dem sushaaay.




My lil schwesta, sporting her new do. Nicki Minaj isdatchu?!




Waiting.





Dollar sushi(s)!! They're soo yummy! We got the sampler one (10 sushi for $10) I don't remember the names but all I can say every single one of them are delightfully good!







I ordered Maine Cod which is DIVINE!!! The miso/custard sauce is just to die for. I'm glad I got this because they don't serve this everytme! Very good!





And we got more sushi lol





Ended our night with some vanilla bean creme brulee. Nomnomnom.





Wish I can share all of these to y'all. Enjoy the rest of your week!





xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo