Friday, April 22, 2011

Sephora Haul (VIB 15% Chic Week)



Hello ladies! I just want to share with you guys the stuff I got from Sephora's Chic Week Promotion. From April 14-21 (8 days)..VIB members get 15% off total purchase. Whats soo thrilling about it is that you can use this 15% off promotion as many time as you want for 8 days!! HECK YEA!!

I initially bought stuff online (I like online cuz there are more items not available in stores, plus samples!) then I decided to buy more items from my local sephora.











So first up are the items I got from Sephora.com. Didn't get much since I'm trying to save up some money and I try to be as practical as I can when buying makeup and make sure I buy only the ones I absolutely for sure will use very often.







Sephora by OPI in Leotard Optional
Dior Addict Lipstick in Miss Dior
Dior Addict Lipstick in Tokyo
Samples



My friend Stephanie First introduce me to the Dior Addict Lipstick. I just love the packaging..so elegant! Its sheer yet buildable. Very moisturizing and creamy!



Both looks almost the same. Tokyo has a more pinkish undertone while Miss Dior has a more beige undertone.

This is the only thing you have to keep in mind... if you plan on buying this lipstick online, make sure you already had tried them on OR have an idea how they look like in person (see swatches from blogs,video). The shade at the sephora website is completely off to the real shade in person. I actually had to return one of them (I originally purchased the shade Millie but the shade looks soo different in person. I tried Tokyo in person so I knew already the shade outcome)







Under natural/sun lighting




Pretty isnt it? :)




Second haul is from our local Sephora store. Again, I made sure I got only the stuff I will definitely use a lot. So here it is...




A


MUFE Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation (shade 55)
MUFE All Mat Matifying Face Primer
UDPP!!! (This the first time im using it from the tube. yay!)
Sephora brand blotting powder
Samples






Been wanting to try these!






Horrible natural lighting lol. It picked up my skin tone.






So ladies, did you take advantage of this promotion? What did y'all get? I want to know!




Have a great weekend ladies!



xoxo



FTC disclaimer: Im not affiliated with the products/brands featured on this post. All items are purchased by my own money. Opinions are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo