Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tokidoki Robbery Palette Look (Rapina) + Random Video

Hello Ladies! I made a post way back then that my good friend Stephanie C. (Beauty Is Not Caused) sent me a birthday love package and she got me the Tokidoki Roberry Palette. The palette has 3 palette (redundant there,lol) included and has specific names on each one. (Arlecchino,Royal Pride, and Rapina) I used the Rapina palette for this look.












and a random video :p









Products Used





Tokidoki Robbery Palette in Rapina
MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre (not on picture)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Buxom Mascara in Black
Rock and Republic Lipgloss in Luxe
MAC lipstick in Kinda Sexy




Rapina Palette. Pretty :)))



Get yourself a Tokidoki palette! I swear you will LOVE it :)



So yea, like I said, I will try to put more stuff in my blog and keep it rolling just like how I do back in the days when all I do is study,eat,sleep and repeat. I love you guys! Thanks for keeping up with me : )))



xoxo



FTC disclaimer: Im not affiliated with products/brands feature on this blog post. Items are a)given as a gift b)purchased by my own money. Opinions stated above are honest and based from experience.

4 comments:

  1. Great look you created, Toki Doki is all over the place, I didn't realize till recently they made Makeup as well nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette looks so pretty! It's so versatile. Love your look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I love your palette! Been wanting to get one but too bad it's not available from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot!! You look fierce! I miss ya babe, we'll need to have a text convo soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo