Monday, May 2, 2011

Beautyticket.com Birthday Sale Haul

Hello Ladies (and gentlemen.. hello RICK!)!! So I'm back again with another haul. Beautyticket.com just had their birthday couple weeks ago and they had a MAJOR sale at that time-- 50% off ALL ITEMS! (with the exception of others..which I will talk about in a moment) Although I don't think I need anything beauty related at that time, this is a great deal that is hard to pass on!

I got 4 items.. originally 5 but one of them turned out to be out of stock, they refunded me my money afterwards. I had 3 other items I wanted but before you know, they were sold out prior to me hitting the checkout button! Damn beauty ninjas.. ha!


So anyways these are the ones I got...







Oooohh...pretty pink paper shreds :D






The goodies! From left to right- Mystery 5-Piece Beauty Bag for Medium Complexion (this one is not on sale..boo!) Youngblood lipstick in Vivid, Smashbox Double Take Lip Color in "Candied Ginger", Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in "Dark Chocolate" (sorry, I forgot to make a swatch on this one :[)





Youngblood Lipstick in Vivid. This is a pretty HOT PINK (when i say hot i meant HAWT!) color. Color is quite intimidating for my taste, but hey..im willing to stay out of my comfort zone :) This lipstick is creamy for a matte lippie..love it!








Smashbox Double Take Lip Color in Candied Ginger. The "fatter" tip is the lip color while the "slimmer" tip is the liner. The color is soo pretty!!! The lip liner glides in smoothly..can't wait to try it!









Swatches. Indoor Lighting.





Outdoor lighting







These are the items that came with the Mystery Beauty Bag for Medium Complexion. It comes in with 5 items...all for only $15! Unfortunately the 50% discount is not applicable to this one, but hey, look at the items that I got. These are worth possibly more than $40!

I won't do any swatches on these because...*ahem ahem*... possible giveaway soon? :))))








Bella Il Fiore Roller Ball Eye Shadow in Don't Be Cruel. Never tried an rollerball eye shadow but that would be interesting.





Jelly Pong Pong's Lip Sorbet in Buttercream. Pretty bronze-y color!






Paula Dorf Sheer Tint Lipstick in Cherish. Never heard of the brand,quite honestly I'm not sure if this is something I'd wear even from time to time. Not my type of color, but I'm sure would look great on some!




Stila Lip Liner in Contour No. 4 Im not really digging the color.. too dark for me.




Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Foundation in Mirage. Never tried a powder from UD this will be a first time. I used to be in favor of powder foundation before since its a lot lighter on the face but I started getting into liquid foundation once you found the right one! But why not give these a try?






and Oh.. I got more Wet N Wild Items.. ^_^









Did you guys took advantage of this deal? What are your thoughts on the items? Let me know!



xoxo



FTC disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the brands featured on this post. Items purchased by my own money. No monetary compensation or product involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo