Friday, May 27, 2011

Pamper Day



Hello guys! Since I had a rough day at work today, on top of that my boo decided to watch the giants with his boy again, I decided i need some "ME" time...I'ma pamper myself!

So I was deciding between getting either a pedicure or a facial spa..since me being indecisive, why not get both of them? :D HA! So I head to my favorite local spa/salon at BJ Grand for my zen escapade.

I wasn't able to take a photo of my facial experience since no phones aloud inside the private room but I got the deep cleansing facial..you get massaged too by your esthetician and I swore, I feel briefly asleep 2x!

I got the classic pedicure and oh my, best pedi ever. The lady polish and cleaned my nails thoroughly, and you can add sea salt on your water for only 10 bucks..makes your feet soo soft!


Here's the result of my pedi..






YES.. I got a nail art too!








Close up


Love love it!!




I was surprised to see that the salon carry the OPI pirates collection already when our local sephora don't have SHIT yet haha.






Grabbed Sparrow me the Drama (Pink) and Stranger tides (pale greenish gray) and finally..black shatter! Been eyeing on this since forever!




Hope you guys like my new toes look hehe ^_^ Have you pampered yourself lately?




xoxo



FTC disclaimer: Im not affiliated with the brand shown above. Everything is purchased by my own money. Opinions are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo