Thursday, June 2, 2011

NOTW- OPI Stranger Tides

Hello everyone!This post is rather an experiment...im blogging through my phone! Ive finally found an app that supports blogger...yipeee! *does happy feer dance*

Heres the Nail of The Week:




OPI Nail Polish in Stranger Tides (from Pirates of the Caribbean collection) on outdoor lighting




Indoor lighting



Used Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat as well. LOVE this pale green color! Doesnt it remind you of the skin color of a dead zombie or what? Lol.I guess its just me.Oh wellz....


Giveaway ends tomorrow you guys!!!If you havent joined yet please please do so! Good luck!!


XOXO



FTC disclaimer: Im not affiliate with the brand featured on this post.I bought this product with my own money.Opinions are honest.

JbreezyBaby- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo