Monday, June 20, 2011

Very First OOTD post: Stripped Out



Hello everyone! Long time no post, been busy once again with work.

Just want to say a late Happy Father's Day greeting to all the wonderful dads out there! I didnt get to spend it so much with my dad since I had to work the night but we had a great time grillin and piggin out as usual ^^


Just want to share my very first Outfit for the Day Post (OOTD), lemme know if you guys want more of these ^^











Rockin a stripped romper with a navy blue cardigan, along with a messy side pony tail :) Simple but chic.



Striped Strapless Romper From F21 (Buy Here)
Navy Blue Cardigan From F21 (Similar Here)







A nice leather shoulder bag gives a nice touch on the whole outfit. Didn't feel like over accessorized (cuz I tend to..I LOVE jewelries) but I still popped in a nice over sized ring. I LOVE this pair of gladiator sandals from Charlotte Russe. I believe they're on sale right now!


White Leather Shoulder Bag From F21 (Similar and different in color HERE)
Garden Gate Filigree Ring From Charlotte Russe (Buy HERE)
Lattice Front Gladiator Sandals From Charlotte Russe (Buy HERE)



Hope you all liked it!




xoxo



FTC disclaimer: Items are purchased by my own money and opinions are honest. Im not affiliated with the brands mention on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo