Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wait is over.. Winner Announced!

Hello everyone! I'm soo sorry for the delay of announcing the winner, last week has been crazy-- I've been sick, people around be been sick, was busy, was upset..all kinds of shenanigans I swore I thought it will never end. But at last.. the wait is over and I'm finally announcing the winner!

First of all I want to thank you all for joining and for my readers prior my recent giveaway, BIG THANK YOU to all of you. I appreciate every comment and every feedback I get from all of you, I've met wonderful people here in blogger and wished to meet more in the future. You guys are awesome and I meant it from the bottom of my heart! *cyber hugs to all of ya!*

Anyways, I've sorted(more like adding?) all the entries together. Unfortunately, I have to omit some entries because some didn't follow the rules. Rule is a rule people, Im so sorry. I mean come on, you're joining for free right? Also I specifically said to do seperate entries for each entries people!!! But I let that one go, other than that big THANKS to all who followed it correctly!


And now for the winner. I chose the winner throught random.org, I have overall 232 entries! Yay..


So here's the winning number..







WINNER IS...










Congratulations Che Acosta! :)))))



Please respond to my email within 72 hours.
Failure to do so will result to me picking a new winner. So please do asap!




Again thank you everyone for joining! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo