Friday, July 22, 2011

Keep Preoccupied, Self Deception (OOTD +July Birchbox &Jewelmint)

Oh hey :)

I know.. shoot. I fell off the face of the planet for like a week or so?So sorry fellas :( I'll try to get back on track.


OOTD



I feel I need to wear something "flow-y" or "breezy", something that doesn't stick to my skin especially with all this heatwave thing going on in the midwest. What's a better get up than your granny's hippy top? Nah... just kidding. But seriously tho, my grandma gave this to me. Who would've thought I'd wear something my granny gave me for the first time. Props to you granny.






You can wear it on or off shoulder. Off shoulder is obviously trendier and sexier.


Top from Granny
White shorts from Wet Seal (Similar HERE)
Wayfarer Sunglasses from Ray-Ban (Buy HERE)




Finish your get up with a pair of comfy, alpargata style flats.


Alpargata flats from EXPRESS (Similar HERE)




JULY BIRCHBOX


Guess what, no explosion for this month's birchbox! Yipeee. The downside? I got 2 out 5 items already :(( So here are the items I got...







Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation with SPF15
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Wash
Korress Showergel
Bonus: KIND Fruit and Almond


The only thing I've tried is the fruit and almond bar which I think taste delicious... if you're absolutely hungry.lol. Will try the Pur minerals and showergel sometime soon.


Overall... i felt "BLEH" in this months birchbox. Will try another one next month.


JEWELMINT






So, I didn't even know that Jewelmint just basically took $29.99 off my card already just like that. I completely forgot it works just liked Birchbox. So I just went ahead and picked something random.

I got the Beechwood Necklace. Surprisingly Lightweight. For some reason was thinking the link is not beaded like that, and the pendant would be a lot bigger but nah. Oh well. Its cute.




My Apothica giveaway ended yesterday! I will announce the winner pretty sooon! Stay tuned!



Have a fabulous Weekend!


xoxo



FTC disclaimer: Items featured on this post are purchased by my own money (except the top which was given as a gift) Not affiliated with the companies named. Opinions are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo