Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Day =)


Hello Blog World, Nice to see you again :)

I know I know.. I'm such a bad, bad, bad, blogger. I'm sure you're all sick of hearing me saying I'll update my blog as often as I can. Why can't I do this? :(


I just want to say to all my lovely readers a Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!

So many things I'm thankful for and I can't even jot them down one by one. God is great! Let's all count our blessings and be happy with what we have, we all know that a lot of people out there had far worse situations than us. Be thankful not just today, but everyday :)







I made turkey for the second time! Tedious process, but well worth it! Pardon the garnished, I'm not that creative lol.




Feeling a bit nerdy today. Didn't feel like putting makeup lol. Rocking the YSL Rouge Volupte #3 (Ultimate Beige) on my lips ;)



I went to the midnight Black Friday sale and didn't get much. I got a couple of stuff from Nike and just a wallet from Coach, I'm not a good shopper for bargain trust me..I'm not that patient haha.




How was your Thanksgiving? Did you went shopping for Black Friday?




xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo