Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Started My New Year's Resolution 2 Months Earlier...


Picture below will say it all....










(Left Pic: September 29,2011. Right Pic: December 18, 2011. Same Outfit, except hat and boots)


18 lbs lost since October 2011. Eeyup, didn't think it was possible ;)


I'm still debating whether to share my weight loss experience to my readers. I mean I know this is a cosmetic/beauty blog when I start off, but again, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want to it. HA!


This whole weightloss in a nutshell: I gained a TREMENDOUS amount of weight in 2010 as soon as I graduated from Nursing School. How much weight we're talking about? 30 lbs. I knew I gained weight but didn't know how MUCH I gained weight. The turning point for me was when I saw this picture and calculated my BMI for my weight and height... found out I was overweight. I was depressed and knew had to do something. Believe me it was a struggle at the beginning, but kept going. And when you start seeing results, its beyond motivating.



I want to greet Belated Merry Christmas to All of You my readers and Advance Happy New Year! Work on those goal for 2012! Do you have any already?




xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo