Saturday, January 14, 2012

On The Spot: Hana Professional Flat Iron 1"

Hello everyone! First post of the year..yay! I want to greet everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know I know, kinda late.. but its better than never right? I kind of what to start the year by doing a review since its been forever since my last one. Let's get it on!


I have once again been contacted by Misikko to do another review for their product. Working with them has been pleasant and I'm not saying this because I get to do a review for a product but I am speaking from experience; it's been so far amazing. I'm so glad to be given once again an opportunity to do another review from them and this time its one of their top sellers which is the Hana Professional Flat Iron 1".

Misikko is an online store that offers a variety of professional hair products such as professional hair straighteners, curling irons, flat irons etc. They offer top notch products such as HANA products, CHI flat irons, etc.



The package







Look at those goodies, how can you NOT be happy? :)





Came in a tin box




Love the fact it comes with this travelling leather pouch



Le Product

The product itself is very lightweight. Has a very nice grip that wont slip through your hands. The cord swivels 360 degrees so you can style your hair effortless.



The flat iron has 2 settings.. On/Off switch and of course the temperature setting. The temperature dial can adjust from 140-450 degrees F. Once you turn on the product, you will notice the red light on top solid. Indicator that the product is ready to be use is when the light starts blinking or flickering. This flat iron heats in about 40 seconds! Now that's freakin fast! Very ideal for people like me who always rushing, and it don't matter what temperature you set it in.



Product Features According to the Brand:


Dedicated to high ceramic content and top of the line components, Hana's pursuit of high tech styling without hype led to the Hana Professional Flat Iron - Advanced Fusion Molding delivers glass-smooth ceramic-tourmaline plates while acccelerated negative ion output repairs hair follicles, sealing in natural oils for a conditioned, sleek, salon shine that lasts all day.

With professional features like damp-to-dry styling, floating plates that self adjust to different textures and adjustable temperature, the Hana Professional hair straightener is engineered to deliver luxury at a down to earth price.


My thoughts:

I have used several professional hair flat irons in the past, but what makes flat iron stand up among all the ones i've used is how light weight yet sturdy this product is. TRUE STORY- I used this product one morning before going to work. Little did I know, I forgot to turn off the item O_O I came back to see it was still ON on top of the heat proof silicone mat, and still working perfectly fine after 8 hours! At first I thought "that's it, this product is busted already" to my surprise its still working fine and I'm just sooo glad I used the silicone mat to put this item on or else my carpet would've been toasted already!

Like I said earlier, its very lightweight and easy to maneuver. It glides very smoothly on your hair, there is this no "gritty", kinda like "frying" sound or feeling when you run it down your hair-- that's when you can tell its a high quality flat iron. The plates are made out of ceramic tourmaline, that prevents the hair from being "static-y" and frizzy after use. My hair is color treated and it never affected the color whatsover. What I love about it too is how this cuts down the time to get my hair straightened. Having a thick, frizzy hair..it takes forever to straighten it... I find myself running the iron just once or twice max down my hair and its all good!


The Result:




Before: This is my natural hair texture.





After: All straighten up in just 20mins!

Pros:

Lightweight
Cord rotates 360 for easy maneuver while styling
Different heat settings
Durable
Easy grip
Heats up in less than a minute
Straightens hair in one or two glides
Easy to clean

Cons:

Expensive
Does not have an automatic turn off if item has been on for several hours (as much as I like the fact that even if its ON for 8 hrs based on my experience, I still would prefer my product having this feature because if it wasn't for the silicone mat, this could burn my carpet or whatever surface it is on)


Thank you again Misikko for giving me an opportunity to review another great product from your company! Please check out their website by clicking HERE.



Hope you guys have a wonderful week!


xoxo



FTC disclaimer: Misikko has provided me with this product for review purposes only. No monetary compensation was involve. Opinions are honest and based from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo