Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring-a-ling + OOTD


Hello Blogworld, how I miss you! :(

I missed a month long of no post (what a shame) and I thought I had a February entry but I guess nada. Its been a while love ones and Im so sorry. I guess I need to stop promising updating stuff here when I really cant -_- Maybe it would be hella easier for me if I install blogpress(?) on my iphone so I can blog thru my phone?

Anyways, who's ready for spring?! I AM!!! Omg, the weather is getting fabulous each and everyday!


OOTD




I was gona go for shorts but kinda had that uncertainty that the weather will go chilly again sometime afternoon (and of course it didn't.. it was hot all day!) Went for wedges because nothing screams SPRING than Wedges :) Top, believe it or not, used to be a dress and I literally cut it with scissors and you can tell how rough the bottom is lol (and yes it has a black bow on the top left corner)

Top from f21, Jeans from Express, Wedges by Guess, Purse from Urban Expressions





When you're too lazy to put makeup, put some stunnas on instead lol.





Went shopping and I didn't realized I got teals and blues stuff. This reminds me to re-model my closet, get rid of the old and in with some colors!



If you guys want to follow me, I find myself using INSTAGRAM more than any other social media place I have. Feel free to follow me :) Username: Jbreezybaby24




Are you ready for Spring?



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo