I just want to share with you guys how I lighten up my brow color.
They have this saying that if you have blonde hair, your brow color should be 3 shades darker than your hair color, and if you have a dark hair color, your brows should be 3 shades lighter than your hair color. My hair is light,warm brown at the moment and what I want to do is to at least lighten the darkness of my brows (I have a natural black hair,obviously) so it will be least a bit more natural looking on my overall facial appearance. You don't have to necessarily follow this rule, its whatever floats your boat ya know ;)
How I Lighten My Eyebrows
I used the Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face. Got mine from Target for around $5-$6
Before: Le Black Brows
Here are what's included in the box.
How I do em:
1) First off, I clean my brows by washing my face with cold water. Prior to bleaching, I make sure I don't tweeze,shave,thread, or wax my brows for at least 24 hours. Why? Cuz you will feel some burn trust me.
2) Take your spatula,scoop a heaping full of Creme Hair Bleach Activator and put it on the mixing tray. I actually don't use the mixing tray, I used a small measuring cup to keep all the goodies inside and not splatting out all over the place.
3) Clean your spatula, then take 2 heaping full of bleach cream.
4) Mix everything
5) Apply product to brows. Make sure to evenly apply them,coating every single strand ;)
6) Wait for 6-8 minutes. Check halfway thru the time if bleach is working.For some people it takes no time to bleach their brow hair, mine takes a while so I go wait for 8 minutes.
7) Take wet cotton pad wipe off product
After: Lighter Brows :)
Simple Fall OOTDs (Outfit Of The Day)
Fall is just around the corner! Here are my recent fall OOTDs
I love pulldown shirts! So comfy and can be layered with tank top inside to keep ya warm :) Taking my loafers out as much as I can before the snow hit us!
Scarf by H&M, Pulldown shirt from F21, jeans from Wet Seal, Loafers from Topshop, Purse by Louis Vuitton.
Been sporting a lot of top bun lately :)
The other day, the weather was just perfect! Bumped up again around 69 degree with some cool breeze! You can never go wrong with leather jackets! And I love this top that has a loose,long ribbon tie that instantly becomes an accessory on its own.
Leather jacket from Charlotte Russe, Top from F21, Jeans from Express, Boots from Shoedazzle, Purse by Louis Vuitton, Shades by Gucci.
Bokeh'd :) I swear this is a candid shot.
Enjoy the rest of this weekend you guys!
FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated on the products/company featured on this blog post. All items purchased with my own money. Opinions are honest.