Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tarina Tarantino Haul From Sephora (40% everything!)

Hello Bloggies :)


So I passed by Sephora yesterday and saw that Tarina Tarantino is having a 40% off sale! Apparently they're leaving Sephora, not sure if they're selling somewhere or completely discontinuing their makeup line but all I know is I had to get a hand of their stuff.





Kinda went a lil YOLO there, but the products look promising.




The packaging are too cute!



 I got 2 quads (Jewel Shadow Palette) in Delightful (top left) and Fantastical (top right)
Also got the Dollskin Cream Blush & Pressed Sparklicity Duo in Coral Cameo (bottom left) and the Eye Dream Highlight Duo in Amber/Elektron. The eyeshadow texture is soft and velvety.



Also picked up the Eye Dream Hyperliner in Crystal Gun (far left), Gem Gloss in Bobby Pin(middle), and Conditioning Lip Sheen in Pink Elephant (far right)


Hurry and stop by Sephora anytime soon and take advantage of this deal!


Enjoy your weekend bloggies!



xoxo



FTC disclaimer: All items purchased by my own money.I am not affiliated with the company featured on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Bellas for stopping by!!! I'll get back at you as soon as I can. xoxo